Every family will be asked to read and sign the Policy Agreement as follows:
1. I do hereby trust my pet(s) to Nina Kalske (4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming) for the purpose of grooming my pet(s). I am aware that all due care will be taken with m pet(s) for the safety of pet and groomer.
2. HEALTH ISSUES: I (the pet owner) am aware that is my responsibility to tell us of any medical, physical, emotional issues, allergies, sensitivities, or pre-existing conditions. These may include but not be limited to prior surgeries, hip or joint issues, warts, moles, ear infections or skin problems.
3. VACCINATIONS: The pet must be current on its vaccinations. I the (owner/agent) must provide written evidence that all shot records are up to date.
4. MATTING: I am aware that neglect of my pets’s coat can be a cause for problems after grooming such as clipper/brush irritation. The pet parent / agent will be asked sign a Shave Down – Matted Pet Release. I am also aware that shaving sanitary area (testicles) close in male dogs that still are intact may cause irritation. I am aware that de-matting is painful for the pet and we may ask permission to clip the hair short and “start all over” If you would like to your pet brushed out de-matting fees are $1.00 per minute.
5. SENIOR PETS: Senior pets will be groomed cleanliness and comfort. I am aware that 4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming will not perform any grooming procedure that causes pain or a level of stress that we think is excessive. This includes nail trimming and ear cleaning and emptying anal clans in some situation.
6. HYPER ACTIVE PETS: If my pet is wiggly or does not remain still during the grooming procedure, accidents can happen, such as nicks from clippers and scissors.
7. SAFETY: Nina Kalske (4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming) reserves the right to muzzle your dog. Also the use of e-collars, sligns, straps, groomers helper, ect., are acceptable safety measures. Nina Kalske has the right to refuse service in the event of a pet she cannot handle safely. Tranquilized pets will not be accommodated as they should be groomed in the safety of an animal hospital. Grooming services can be stopped mid-groom if necessary for the safety of the pet and groomer. I understand I will pay for the portion of the groom completed or $30.00 dollar fuel fee, whichever is greater.
8.PRICING: I am aware that pricing varies for each dog and is determined by breed, size and condition of the pet. Additional charges apply for de-matting, de-shedding due to additional time it takes. Fleas and ticks will not tolerated, I give my permission to 4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming to use flea and tick shampoo and pay additional $ 10.00 on top of the groom price.
9. APPOINTMENTS: I understand that Nina Kalske (4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming) will arrive as close to the scheduled appointment time as possible, however, sometimes situations occur that will disrupt the daily schedule of the groomer. This includes traffic, weather, mechanical difficulties, spending more time with an older/younger dog or difficult dog. The dog`s safety will never be compromised by rushing to meet the schedule. You will be called and advised of an arrival time when schedules change beyond our control.
10. APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION: I am aware that Nina Kalske (4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming) requires 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment. Failure to call 24 hours in advance may result in a charge of $25.00 that must be paid prior to your next grooming appointment. I am aware that if Nina Kalske (4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming) shows up for the appointment and there is no one at home to release the pet a $25.00 cancellation fee will apply.
11. PHOTOS: I give my permission to take a picture of my dog and post it to 4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming Facebook page or website.
12. HOME AND PROPERTY DAMAGE: I understand that Nina Kalske (4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming) will not be held responsible for damages to my yard, home or property while on the service call for grooming my pet(s). As the owner or agent, I authorize Nina Kalske (4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming) to perform scheduled grooming appointments while I am away from home or property. In the case where a key to my home is left or given, Nina Kalske will not be held responsible for any damages or theft of my property. I will sign an invoice/work order each time my pet is groomed as requested, and I will leave a note with my authorization (signature) for grooming should I not be at home.
13. PAYMENTS: Payment is due at the time of the service. We accept cash (exact change only), checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Checks shall be made out to 4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming LLC. There will be a $35.00 for charge for Non Sufficient Funds.
14. I understand and do agree to the above terms for the grooming and maintenance of my pet(s) and in consideration of the grooming services of 4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming LLC, agree to hold harmless for damage, loss of claims arising from any known or unknown pre-existing condition of my pet(s). The terms, special services or handling shall include but are not limited to veterinarian services in the event I am not available. I authorize 4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming LLC to act as my agent in the event emergency services, care-taking and/or transportation is necessary and I agree to pay all costs. Any/all damage, loss or claim shall include, but not be limited to death, injury or shock. Said pre-existing shall include, but not be limited to illness, previous injury, skin or coat condition, medical conditions, advanced age or nervousness.
Contact us TODAY for an appointment.
Serving North Atlanta
Gwinnett County | Norcross | Duluth | Johns Creek | Lawrenceville | Suwanee | Buford
Roswell | Lilburn | Alpharetta | Berkeley Lake | Peachtree Corners