1. No car rides, the groomer will come to Your house, saving Your time and gas. You don’t need to make two trips each way to a grooming shop in a bad weather or on a busy Saturday.
2. Less stressful for the Pet.
3. No cages
4. Shorter grooming time.
5. Mobile grooming is good choice for disabled dogs (like blind/deaf pets) – always the same groomer and calm environment.
6. Each pet gets personal attention, no phone calls or other distractions. The groomer will work Your Pet from start to finish with no interruption.
7. Clean environment, cleaned and disinfected after every pet.
Our grooming trailer is a grooming shop on wheels, complete with power, water, 5 feet tub, dryer, heat and air conditioning.
The grooming process includes:
- Ear cleaning
- Nails are trimmed and they are buffed with Dremel-tool (if dog allows me to do it)
- High quality shampoos and conditioners
- Sanitary trim (hind end and privates)
- Pad trim
- Clipping (the haircut)
- Teeth brushing
- Bows, Bandanna
Although 4Your Dogs Mobile Grooming does not have any “vicious breed” restrictions, dogs needs to be well behaved and the groomer needs to be able to groom the dog safely. Dog must be able to fit comfortably on the table and in the tub during the grooming process. Some adult breeds may be too large. In some cases a dog may be too aggressive, stressed, afraid etc. to groom. This is determined on case-by-case.
Contact us TODAY for an appointment.
Serving North Atlanta
Gwinnett County | Norcross | Duluth | Johns Creek | Lawrenceville | Suwanee | Buford<br>Roswell | Lilburn | Alpharetta | Berkeley Lake | Peachtree Corners